Wednesday 11 November, 2009

Day Three Part One

When I awoke I noticed Josiah wasn't lying next to me. I searched around the camp but when I didn’t find him I decided to continue on walking up to most westerly point of my island. Slowly I progressed up the side of island. It was tedious walking by myself but it allowed me to think about all the things that had happened over the last two days. I began to feel guilty about endangering everyone’s lives by saying I knew how to fly the plane when really I didn’t. I kept thinking, man I’m lucky.
Whilst wondering about what could have happened I noticed a lot of glowing red dots. Then I group of aliens pounced on me. They moved quick as flash and jumped the 20 metre distanced with ease and landed no less than half a metre, some even landed in the trees above me. Then they grabbed me and bound me in some sort of rope and jabbed with some sort of poison on the end. That was the thing I remembered before I blacked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment