Monday 16 November, 2009

Day Three Part Two

I awoke from what seemed liked a bad sleep. Suddenly I felt a jolt run through my body. Slowly I looked over my shoulder and saw the back of an aliens head. Suddenly a tentacle on the top of its head. Eventually I realised that it was one of its eyes. The drug had made dieresis and slow witted, so instead of screaming and trying to break free, I stared at the alien and smiled. It was strange, almost like I knew this was going to happen. I somehow knew I was going to benefit. So, I lay there, I the canopy, on the shoulder of some bizarre creature who was jumping from tree to tree and it didn’t bother me one bit. When the drug wore off, I was frightened but I didn’t to flee, I just lay there, taking it all in.
It was almost dark when they stopped, they had going back and forth so that if they freed me, I would have no idea were they lived. I had begun to understand their rough language and started talking to the tiny alien that was carrying me. I learnt that they average a height of 1.2 metres and only eat the animals that are already dead and use a liquid to restore the rotten bodies till they’re edible. It was actually pretty good. Then we had some sort of brew made of plants and some secret ingredient that t hey refused to tell. It was all together a very frightening first three days, and I didn’t believe it could get any odder.

No comments:

Post a Comment